Just so you know. | Teen Ink

Just so you know.

January 13, 2010
By Lovestonedloser GOLD, Orlando, Florida
Lovestonedloser GOLD, Orlando, Florida
17 articles 0 photos 65 comments

Favorite Quote:
If your always looking down, you'll never see the beauty of the stars.


I look outside my bedroom window at the gentle night sky. I see the trees shake in the bitter winter wind and loose some of their coating…or leaves as you would say.
The full moon or Luna, I personally find Luna a prettier word to call it by so I shall use that name from now on.

Beautiful Luna stands out in a white hot light against the darkness of night, the only other sources of light are little tiny stars spread out threw out the sky.
I brush a stray piece of hair behind my ear as I take in the sight, my room is warm but I still feel a cold chill run down my spine. It seems to have me in a compulsive trance, I just can’t look away,

My mind spins behind my eyes, the world seems to become smaller and small until I’m suffocated. As I stare up into beautiful Luna, my lips tremble as three words come to mind. I try to fight them by thinking of other things. I try to keep them from my mind.
But it becomes a untouchable burning fire of desire inside my heart, I stand up from my window sill and feel a hot tear slide down my cheek. Luna seems to stare at me with a smiling face and understanding eyes. This is why she was out tonight in her full glory, this is why she is directed right in view of my window. And this is why I just had to look out. It was all the magic of the biggest star in the sky, The full moon…Luna.

I stare in disbelief at her as three more tears slip down porcelain cheeks, I feel the suffocation ease back on my heart, this is what I needed to realize, what my heart was trying to tell me.
Just so you know….I love you.


The author's comments:
This actually happend to me. I was thinking about some stuff and i was staring at the moon, and it actually seemed like the moon told me what i needed to here. And so i wouldn't forget it. I wrote it down.