Our Evening Program: Rantings of a Lost Soul | Teen Ink

Our Evening Program: Rantings of a Lost Soul

By Fangz PLATINUM, Ware, Massachusetts
Fangz PLATINUM, Ware, Massachusetts

In necessariis unitas, in dubiis libertas, in omnibus caritas.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to... hello? Heeeellloooooo??? Is there anybody out there? Oh. Good. I knew someone had to be listening. As I was saying, good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to our evening program. I know this week's episode is entitled "Ranting of a Lost Soul" but our scheduled entertainment has temporarily fled the country. Besides, there will be no ranting today. You see, today is a special day - today is my happy day. Very rarely am I able to see a happy day through without someone ruining it.

"Glad 'er day was so bloody fantastic."

"Now, to start the celebration, I will begin with a brief -

"Hehe, we said 'brief'."

"Ahem. You'll have to excuse the voices - they like to butt in. As I was saying we will begin with a brief-"

"HA! The sodding cow said it again!"

"I beg your pardon, but you'll have to excuse me for a moment...

*Low, disgruntled voices are heard, followed by a series of odd chinking sounds, then silence.*

" AS I WAS SAYING, WE WILL BEGIN WITH A BRIEF - "

*Silence.*

*Sigh*

"OY! LET ME OUTTA THIS CONTRAPTION, YA BLEEDIN' WENCH!!! I SWEAR THE MINUTE I GET OUT OF HERE I'M GONNA - "

"GGRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

*Runs off screaming.*

-------------------- DUE TO ITS GRAPHIC AND VIOLENT NATURE, THE REMAINDER OF THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN TERMINATED ---------------------------

This is just a random radio show type thing i jotted down one day when i was bored.

writerscramp PLATINUM, Green Bay, Wisconsin

Anyone who says winning isn't everything,
Has won nothing.
``Mia Hamm

OMG i just started laughing! Isn't often you see humor in writing nowadays.

Hehehe