A Night on the Dwarf Planet Pluto | Teen Ink

A Night on the Dwarf Planet Pluto

September 27, 2023
By 4greuel GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
4greuel GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
12 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Last night I dreamt I was on the dwarf planet pluto. It is thundering, and pouring rain yet still warm. This rain is different though, each and every drop is dark green, almost black. The Planet’s leader is the Great George Washington. He had named the planet’s only water source The Great Blue Atlantic Ocean. Somehow unoriginal. Within the Ocean lives the Loch Ness Monster and a large, deep blue colored whale. The Loch Ness monster is trying to climb a tree in the ocean when he notices me. He asks me, “What’s up?” I reply with, “Not too much, I’m just touring for the night.” The deep blue colored whale’s name is Adam. Adam invites me into his stomach for a grand party. I cordially accept the invitation. As I enter the party I see Sabrina Carpenter in a gorgeous blue dress singing a newly released song, Enferma en mi corazón. Lindsey Stirling, wearing gorgeous white block heeled boots and a black flowy dress while playing her violin in the background of the song. The two are on a grand stage with tables all around the front. While cocktail waiters and waitresses serve all of the party guests, I take my seat and order a chai tea latte with pumpkin cold foam. Seated next to me is a man dressed in business attire. We start talking and he says he is a Chief Financial Officer who has 3,213 people working under him. His work stories fascinate me. I make my way towards the party’s restroom. Oh my Goodness! The lights go out and I can’t see a thing. I’m stuck in the bathroom while the radio is playing the Loch Ness Monster’s version of one of Eminem’s hits. It goes, “feminist women love Eminem.” However just as quickly as the music starts it ends. Stuck in the pitch black I begin to smell a French omelet with hash browns. I open my eyes and my grandma is at the edge of my bed saying, “I love you Sweetie Pie, and goodbye!” After all this, my eyes finally open for real and I’m laying on my plush bed with my pillows gone flat.Of all the things I can extrapolate happening in a dream this is not any of them.