The Story of Randy Wayne | Teen Ink

The Story of Randy Wayne

By jonathon drum BRONZE, Jonesborro, Arkansas
jonathon drum BRONZE, Jonesborro, Arkansas

Running away down an ally as fast as I could .Blue lights flashing behind all around me there was no were to go. As the blue light’s flashing closed in all around me like an ocean all around me I said to myself why   me why is randy wanes life like this I cannot help it I was raised like this  when the cuffs finally snapped around my hands and I was put in the police car I looked in the mirror and seen a man I did not even recognize any more. When we got to the police station they booked me into cell eight. The dreaded cell eight with the man known as tony and he does not like people in his cell 3 people have died in that cell that is why it was known as the dreaded cell eight.
Cell eight was the worst looking cell yet it reeked of rotten food and mice how I do not know. I look in the corner of the cell and I see a huge figure of a man he was about six feet five inches three hundred and thirty pounds when he emerged from the shadows of the cell into the light I started to see features of the man I did not see before .
I walked up to the cell the doors slide open ,and the officer tells me to go inside of the cell I did not want to go in but it was either that or get on the jailors bad side and I did not want to do that. Tony looked at me with a grin and said with a whisper “ I am going to kick your butt “. The next morning I woke up to an officer putting cuffs on me we went down the hallway and to the right down the street and to the court house.
I was found guilty of theft and five charges of third degree man slaughter  . With  the sentence of death. ”that is the punishment for killers” the officer  told me he took me out to his car to shackle me and before I could blink I was already in another fight.  I kneed the cop in the face grabbed his keys and his gun and ran to the woods and unhand cuffed myself and ran some more. Then I found a car ran up and stole  it and drove off the cops were trailing behind so I needed to move fast so I faked my death by driving my car into a building and cut the gas line BOOM! The car explodes into millions of peace’s. I ran away and hid in the woods waited till the cops passed when suddenly I here someone say “hey randy is that you”. “Yeah who are you” I said. The man said “ I am your worst nightmare “ “oh yeah and who might that be” I yelled back to the man. The man told me “ I am tony “ “ how did you get out” Don’t weary about it” the man said. “It is time to die Randy Wayne” . When suddenly a bullet went through Tony’s head and my chest.

Preferences

§

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

0

-

=

Backspace

Tab

q

w

e

r

t

y

u

i

o

p

[

]

Return

capslock

a

s

d

f

g

h

j

k

l

;

'

\

shift

`

z

x

c

v

b

n

m

,

.

/

shift

English

alt

alt

Preferences