sleepy | Teen Ink

sleepy

June 6, 2022
By Anonymous

was in my bed staring at the ceiling as it seemed to be getting farther away. trying to fall asleep, I kept looking at my clock and every time looking over it kept getting later and later. Not being able to fall asleep really sucks, all I wanted to do was fall asleep and have a good rest for the next day. It was already two in the morning and I feel as if tomorrow is going to be terrible. Since I can't fall asleep, to get my mind off of it I grabbed my phone and went onto youtube and tik tok. Watching funny videos and just taking my mind away helped. As I looked over the clock reading 4:05, I would be getting no sleep but at least I would be able to fall asleep. In the morning I was woken up to a delightful smell but didn’t want to get up as I was still so tired since I only got 3 hours of sleep. when I got out of my bed I looked as if I was homeless and had bags under my eyes. When I made it  out to the kitchen my eyes opened right up and the smell punched me wide awake as it was bacon, french toast, sausage, and anything you can think of, it was a breakfast in heaven Pancakes, french toast, and waffles with syrup, Maple sausages as they were shining with juices. As I got to the table my mouth was watering like a fountain, so ready to dig into the food. About 2 french toasts in, 4 bacon, and 3 eggs with hashbrowns I was full and felt like my stomach was going to explode as it looked like I was Pregnant. Feeling sick after, I now instantly regret eating all that food as I feel like I can throw up and vomit like a volcano erupting. Wobbling to my bed room hunched over I lay into my bed feeling instantly better as I lay down and so comfortable I never want to get up. As I lay there my eyes started to drift away as I was so tired I finally could catch up on my sleep I missed all night.