All About Me | Teen Ink

All About Me

September 21, 2017
By camilamedeles GOLD, Sacramento, California
camilamedeles GOLD, Sacramento, California
12 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It is not what the world holds for it is what you bring to it"-Anne


Who am I? I am Camila M., a freshman in high school. A few things about me is that I’m the youngest in my family. I’m also a very shy and quiet person who wants to travel the world. Also my family is really important to me and I really like to read. Also in the future I want to be a psychologist.

 

Family is really important to me because they're not just family they’re people that I can trust with anything. They’re people also really supportive. They would do anything for me and I would do anything for them.I’ve learned to be a better person because of them. I have also learned from them to work hard and be successful in life. That’s why my family has a huge impact of who I am today.

 

Reading makes me unique and who I am because it’s not very common for young people to read books in this generation. But I love to read. I like how reading takes you into a whole different world whether it’s fictional or not.I also like how every book has a different  story to tell. Another thing is that you can travel the world with books.One book can be about a kidnapper in the U.S,drug cartels in Mexico, or queens and kings in Europe. I think that every book has an important message you just have to read in between the lines.

 

I also want to travel the world when I’m older. I want to learn about the cultures and the history of other places.I would also like to try to new foods and just to see new places.


I know I’m only a freshman in highschool but I often think about my future. For a couple of years now I’ve been wanting to study psychology in college and hopefully make it my career. I want to be a psychologist because I like to help people. Ever since I was little I would always want to help people best I can or at least try to make them feel better. And I believe becoming a psychologist is the best way to full-fill that.

 

I’m very determined to become a psychologist.With my family’s love and encouragement.   I know I can have a great future.I have a huge passion for reading. As I get older and learn more about myself I hope that will never change because I think that reading is an amazing way to learn new things. I hope to continue school and to be successful in life. Also to reach all my goals.


The author's comments:

This is my first attempt at a college essay.