Ghosts at Widener (not sure of title yet) | Teen Ink

Ghosts at Widener (not sure of title yet)

By Michelleroza BRONZE, East Northport, New York
Michelleroza BRONZE, East Northport, New York

Article pitch:I'm sure you knew that the Harvard Widener Library is well known for its books, engaged students and scholars. But what you probably didn't know is that its also famous for its ghosts and of course, ghost hunters. Many of our supernatural friends like to come out during dark nights and scare our librarians under their desks. Hearing their frightened call, a librarian ghost hunter named Phillip Gillen is ready to track them down. Armed with a ouija board at hand and a thirst for the unknown, Gillen goes to the darkest parts of the library to uncover all the library's dirty little secrets. You may know the library's history but has anyone ever really told you its history of ghost's? Or is this just one of those secrets that was meant to be kept undercover? Pick up my article, bring a ouija board and let the adventures begin. Watch out stacks because we are hungry for deets and even ghosts won't hold us back.

I was there and thought it would be interesting.

star_unicorn said...
star_unicorn, Vadodara, Other
hi! already excited for ur next article ..... plz write further on this SCARY topic, I m afraid of ghosts but still love hearing stories and getting adrenalin kicked