Youth For The Nations in Dallas, TX | Teen Ink

Youth For The Nations in Dallas, TX

November 30, 2017
By C_R_Chrzan BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
C_R_Chrzan BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
3 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. - The Bible, 1 Timothy 4:12


In the years of 2016 and 2017, I went to a summer camp called Youth For The Nations, otherwise known as YFN. It was such an experience for me, it was undoubtedly life-changing. Each session is a little less than a week long. And while teens go to have fun, they also go to have a personal experience with Jesus. For me, I loved the night and morning sessions, where they would have speakers come from all around the world and they would preach, teach, some would even prophesy! During the YFN of 2017, someone from the staff team prayed for me, and the Holy Spirit fell on me so powerfully, I dropped to the ground. I couldn't stop myself, it was like I lost control of my limbs. And then, for the next 30 to 45 minutes, I was uncontrollably laughing, filled with such joy I have never had nor seen before. I will mever forget this camp, neither will I want to. I encourage all who can, to come, it will alter your life, and you will not regret it.


The author's comments:

YFN has forever changed my life, not only does God move during this camp, the staff members show such kindness and truth, it is like each one carries the Spirit of God with them.