World of Warcraft | Teen Ink

World of Warcraft

February 24, 2009
By Anonymous

World of Warcraft is an online game based on the game Warcraft. There are two sides: The Alliance and the Horde. Each side boasts five powerful and unique races. The Alliance races are as follows: Human, Dwarf, Gnome, Night Elves, and Draenei. The Horde races are: Orc, Tauren, Undead, Troll, and Blood Elves. There are ten different classes or roles in the game. Every race can only be certain classes, so no one race can be more popular than the others. The different classes are: Druid, Mage, Shaman, Rouge, Warrior, Paladin, Warlock, Hunter, Priest, and Death Knight. Death Knights can only be created if you have a level 55 character on that server. There are also things called professions, professions are used to make things to sell or to use in combat across the world. Professions are divided into three categories. These categories are: Gathering, Processing, and secondary. There are three Gathering professions and they are: Herbalism, Mining, and Skinning. The Processing professions are: Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Enchanting, Tailoring, Jewelcrafting, Leather working, and Engineering. The three Secondary professions are: Cooking, First Aid, and Fishing. You can only have two professions. The gathering ones are used to get resources for the processing ones. You can get all three secondary along with the other two. I have found that my favorites for the Horde and the alliance are a Blood Elf Mage with the Mining and Jewelcrafting professions for the Horde and a Dwarf Hunter with the Mining and Engineering professions for the Alliance. The two Factions are opposed to one another.