Spider-Man worth it or not? | Teen Ink

Spider-Man worth it or not?

March 19, 2024
By Anonymous

Spider-Man has to be one of the greatest games to have existed on the PS4. The Spider-Man ps4 game was created by Insomniac games on September 7, 2018 in California. The Spider-Man game was inspired by the history that marvel had shown of Spider-Man but the game wasn’t inspired by the comic books. Spider-Man was the first licensed game of Insomniac games and had ended up selling 3.3 billion copies. The game  follows a mature man whose name is Peter Park who is 23 years old who also lives in Queens, he isn’t just a normal person though. While he works as a photographer at The Daily Bugle he also has a secret life as Spider-Man."Spider-Man" is a game that brings you attached to the character as if you were really the one in his life.


I as a player had brought me happiness to this game as this character had made a change in my life as it showed me how equal me and peter parker were like. This game showed me how people really are in the real world and how to become a better person for this world. Another thing that is the best thing of this game are the visual graphics some of this graphics are like nothing else the scenery has some of the most beautiful views, swinging through the city as Spider-Man showed how good the city effects were. Throughout the whole game you feel so attached that you forget who you are and your mind just thinks as if you were actually Peter Parker/ Spider-Man this game had so many upsetting moments as when he lost the

battle between the sinister six which is a group of the main 6 spider-man villains. While this game has some happy moments and sad moments its what makes the game so admirable since you dont expect on whats coming next.

   

   A review from IGN had stated that “It made you feel like you were Peter Parker and Spiderman. It has a lot of heart touching moments. It legitimately felt like there were consequences and you feel the stress and impact that it causes.” this character not only makes you feel as if you were him but he makes you get so many emotions. Although this game has you attached to the character it does have some of its downsides such as some of the MJ stealth missions that kind of push the story into another direction that wont matter as much. The MJ stealth missions aren't really important since its as a way of the game to give you a break before continuing the game. Many people online have stated that stealth missions are such a horrible thing so the character MJ can have a way to be in the game, many other people have stated it to be annoying, stupid and useless. This game also has to be one of the best games to have ever existed because of the skins you can choose although the iconic Spider-Man color is blue and red there are many other skins that don’t even make it look like Spider-Man which makes it so much better.

 

 The Spider-Man ps4 has to be one of the best games to have existed as not only did the character itself advance and developed through the game. This game will always give you happiness and never want you to put the game down as you get attached so quick to the game and fall in love with it.


The author's comments:

The thing that inspired me to make this writing was thinking about the happiness it brought playing this game and how Spider-Man 2 had just been released not that long ago. I chose this subject to review so many people who either enjoy playing games or enjoy anything that is marvel related can give it a try so they can see the story, the enjoyment, the feeling of never wanting to put the controller down. Part of the challenging in making this was trying to find sources that could back me up since most of the reviews was about something else such as glitches in the game nothing really that had to help me, there had been times were I was able to find something that could me backup my source but it ended up being a unreliable source. The easy part in making this was the part I expressed about the game since I know the majority of the stuff I ended up finishing the game more than one time so being able to say about the game was the most easy part of this assignment. Something that had really helped me while writing this was the highlighting since with the green I was able to see what needed to be backuped with reliable sources and with the pink I was able to see what was mine such as my opinions. This writing was a fun thing to write about as it was something that I enjoy or like which made it much easier to review.