EAFC 24: The start of a new beginning | Teen Ink

EAFC 24: The start of a new beginning

March 19, 2024
By Anonymous

The ball in your hands, place it down to take the game winning free kick, take 3 steps back and breathe then you take the shot, Goooal!!! EAFC 24 is the first game of the EAFC series that is continuing the 30 year legacy of FIFA games after EA and FIFA ended their partnership with FIFA 23. 


EAFC 24 previously known as FIFA is a game developed by EA Vancouver and EA Romania and published by EA Sports. EAFC 24 is playable on PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. When loading into the game you see the main menu which gives you a list of game modes you can play such as Kick Off, Ultimate Team, Player and Manager Careers, Clubs, Volta, Seasons, and Tournaments. “The game at launch had 19,000 fully licensed players, 700 teams, and 30 leagues” as said on EA.com which can be played in Kick Off, Ultimate Team and Seasons. EAFC uses Hyper-Motion V which  makes the game feel realistic with how the player moves, the wear and tear of the field, and the most noticeable thing I have seen is when you score a goal you can see the net of the goal shake from the impact of the ball.


What has made this series of games so famous is the game mode Ultimate Team which lets you create a team of players you get from packs and play against other people. To improve your team you can do Evolutions, Objectives, SBCs and open packs you get from completing objectives. Evolutions are a new thing added to the game which lets you upgrade a player of your choosing that fits certain requirements to be upgraded to a better overall. While for SBCs you trade a team of players for a better player or the chance of getting a game changing player. It is a gamble that can be worth it or not but the hope of getting a great player gives you euphoria or dismay of getting a bad player. The game always updates everyday at 10 PM PST giving daily content to do and play which is all fun to do which always makes you think about what is going to be out the next day.


The game is for soccer fans and for people just getting interested in the game. EAFC 24 has a realistic soccer atmosphere that makes you feel like you're in the game just wanting to keep on playing to go against better teams because it's exhilarating.Give it a chance and experience soccer in a fresh way in EAFC 24 by yourself or with friends.