Modern Warfare: the rise of the big impact | Teen Ink

Modern Warfare: the rise of the big impact

March 19, 2024
By Anonymous

Modern Warfare 2019 was a fresh restart of the original Modern Warfare trilogy, from these games Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2, and Modern Warfare 3. Modern Warfare (2019) was released late October,2 5 2019 by developers Infinity Ward. Raven Software While I was impressed with this Game and what it had to give to the community. I was delighted with a phenomenal experience like no other 


I spent so many hours playing this game. The graphics and sound were great. What amazed me about this game was its campaign which is the story mode on what is happening and why they are in this situation. What made this game so special to me was the special equipment feature in the game; it helps you with killstreaks and points to level up faster. With the new equipment feature you. Also, old and new killstreaks were when using the classic killstreaks such as the UAV which is a spy plane and the airstrike it felt like I was playing the old Call of Duty. Another great feature that was added was cross-platform which is nice because if you have friends that play this game but don't have the same gaming console you could still play with the cross-platform feature. I recommend this game to people who enjoy the old Call of Duty Modern Warfare and who wanna take a break from the futuristic Call of Duty. Overall this game was amazing. 


Modern Warfare 2019 had a big impact on the gaming community during the time of the pandemic with its new game mode feature called Warzone which gained so much popularity with the gaming community. Warzone was a battle Royal game mode. Warzone was released in April of 2021 while the pandemic was still going on. While the Covid 19 pandemic was still going on I spent hours on Warzone playing with friends. It was a good way to play with your friends. 


Warzone was not like any battle royal for example one cool feature this battle royale had was the gulag, the Gulag was it was a second chance to respawn back into action. How the Gulag worked was if you died you got taken to a prison with other players who had died and you had to fight someone else if you won, you got to respawn back into the game, but the Gulag isn't forever because at a certain point in the game when the map gets smaller the gulag closes. This feature was helpful in Solo mode because you have a second chance to go back and restart if you are in a bad situation.