Call of Duty 4 | Teen Ink

Call of Duty 4

May 21, 2009
By Patrick Dougherty BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Patrick Dougherty BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Have you ever needed something to do on a cold rainy day? Well Call of Duty 4 is the game to play. It could easily occupy someo for hours. If you do not have xbox live, then you can play the campaign or arcade mode. Also if you do have live, you can play multiplayer online with people all around the world!

Call of Duly 4 campaign is probably the best campaign, in my opinion, that I have ever played. The campaign contains three acts to the story. Every act there is about five to seven missions. Act one is about finding people and capturing enemies to find clues that lead to the next act. Act two is concerns pursuing those clues. Once you have done that you will move onto the next act. Act three is about finishing the war by taking out helicopters and big convoys of enemies. After you spend some time on campaign you will start to find it kind of boring. So after you beat the game on any level can unlock arcade mode.

Arcade mode is a game type that you get after you unlock it. You basically can just pick your levels on any difficulty. You are rewarded with points after you kill or shoot an enemy. But you only get a certain amount of lives according to the level.

Multiplayer online is playing with thousands of people all around the world. There are about 15 different game types to choose from that you can play on 10 different maps on the game. In multiplayer online every kill you get, you get experience points that help you gain levels and get new guns to be better than what you were before.

Like I said, Call of Duly 4 has many fun things to do on it, so you will very rarely get bored, with it. So if you have never played and you get a chance to play, I recommend you play at least once because it is a very fun game.