The Big Bang Theory | Teen Ink

The Big Bang Theory

By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey

The Big Bang Theory is a hilarious sitcom show about four scientists and their lives. Sheldon, the smartest of the group, is a grown man who acts like a little kid, but yet possesses a brain like no one else. Leonard is Sheldon's roomate and is like an older brother to him. Howard is a short, Jewish, horny man who happens to be an engineer. Raj, whos full name is too hard to spell and pronounce, is an astrophysicist who cannot talk to women unless he has been intoxicated with alcohol. 

The show involves all four of these characters and their romantic lives, their scientific lives, and their normal, everyday lives. The show is laugh-out-loud funny and will never stop to make people laugh. This show has all forms of irony in so many different ways, and this makes this show very entertaining to watch. Secondly, the characters in this show are very realistic, so the things that happen to the scientists are made even more funnier by the fact that people can visualize this happening in real life. 

One of the funniest shows that is still making new episodes.