Austin and Ally | Teen Ink

Austin and Ally

By Taymmc SILVER, Bellevue, Ohio
Taymmc SILVER, Bellevue, Ohio

There is no sinner like a young saint; Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream-Edgar Allen Poe; Out of the deep depths of misfortune comes bliss; The only way to cope with change is to place youself into the change.

Parents should know that this series is geared toward adolescents. Its main focus is a relationship between a boy and a girl who bond over a shared love of music. Their friendship, which develops from an initial dislike of each other, is a good reminder that relationships with the opposite sex don't have to evolve into romantic intentions. The story itself is a bit far-fetched, thanks to the unlikely absence of adults to monitor the teens' unrestricted movements, and it does prompt thought about the role the Internet plays in assigning fame. On the whole, though, there's no reason to worry about the content, which often calls on silly sight gags and quirky characters for its laugh-a-minute comedy style.

I love this show and I recommend to any kid

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

I thought this was wonderfully written and well-written! I love how you are descriptive. I also too love, Austin and Ally. I think it's amazing! Your writing is descriptive, true, wonderful, and all in all, wonderfully written! Thank you for sharing this! ^_^