Metallica- Death Magnetic | Teen Ink

Metallica- Death Magnetic

By ebarker8 BRONZE, Canton, Ohio
ebarker8 BRONZE, Canton, Ohio

If you are looking for a cd that has some great songs and then some songs to take up space, this is not the cd for you. If you are looking for a cd where every song is fantastic and that you want to listen to every song, this is the cd for you. Metallica's latest cd release, "Death Magnetic" is one of the best metal cd's of 2008/ 2009. After the flop, "St. Anger", Metallica hit full stride with this cd. The hit off the cd, "The Day That Never Comes" is a song that encompasses everything that Metallica is : a no holds bar band that is not a sell out for anyone and makes music how they want to. the song has parts that have different rhythms, sounds, and also fore fronts each instrument. The best part about this cd is each song is different, but they all flow into each other perfectly. This is a must have cd for anyone who likes good hard rock.

The reason I wrote this article was to contrast all the ney sayers of this cd. Many critics said the recording was of the instruments was too loud, and there was not much contrast in the sound of the songs. First off, I want people to know that Metallica has always been a loud band. This is just the sound that Metallica has. If you don't like that sound, then there is no reason for even listening to the cd, because you will already know what to expect sound wise. And it is fairly obvious that whoever said that there was not much contrast in the song did not listen to the cd at all. Every song is unique in the rhythms, sounds, and structures. There are highs and lows throughout the whole cd, and anyone who does not think that might need to have their hearing checked.

Rick james said...
I really like metallica a lot and i have been listing to them for 5 years now and they are my favoite band.