Lil Wayne | Teen Ink

Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne is considered to be one of the best Rappers in the world. Wayne has made hit after hit. Wayne's newest album is Tha Carter III. Lil Wayne mixes both Hip hop and Rap, Which makes his music even better.
Some of his greatest hits would be “Mr. Carter, Phone Home, Lollipop, The Sky Is the Limit, Mrs. Officer, A Millie, Playing with Fire, and many more. Wayne is not a new artist. Actually his first album, The Block Is Hot, come out in 1999. Wayne was only 17 at that time. Wayne's other albums are, “The Carter II, and Lights Out.
In my opinion Wayne's songs and Lyrics are very good. But they usually are offensive and have lots of bad words. But Wayne sure makes some good hits, and his beats are hot! Have you ever listened to them? I have never heard any beats like his.
I would personally rate Wayne a 3 out of 5 because, there are good things and bad things about him about him. One good thing is that you are entertained when ever you listen to his music. One bad thing is that, the songs he writes have bad words. In my opinion Wayne is a very good rapper. If he wasn't then why would he have the nickname Weezy?
I would recommend his kind of music to someone who wants to become a rapper, or if you just like his type of music. I like him a lot, and I hope you will.

VenomB said...
VenomB, Wichita, Kansas

"I hate to sound sleazy, but don't tease me, I don't want it if its that easy." ~ Tupac Shakur

"Which makes his music even better." Divine Intervention could "NOT" make his music better.

tiffanywerth said...
dude you dont know what your talking bout lil wayne is the best so like your not better

elliottk said...
He is the best rapper of all time. ''but beyounce had the best video of all time.''

Dickies_X3 SILVER, Chadron, Nebraska
Forget what everybody says. But regardless Lil Wayne is not one of the best. I will take SPM or Califa Thugs over that fool anyday. I really don't know why people like him so much, possibly their easliy mislead by him or something. But he sux.

dee said...
wayne is hip hop