BadBadNotGood lll by BadBadNotGood | Teen Ink

BadBadNotGood lll by BadBadNotGood

By theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida
theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida

Take me As I Am - James Labrie of Dream Theater

Today we'll be delving into the modern jazz industry of all things. Now from what I know, I have covered pop and rap here, you know, things I don't usually cover anyways, but nothing from jazz which is some of what classic prog rock is based off of. BadBadNotGood was a group recommend to me twice, first by the music reviewer Anthony Fantano(theneedledrop) and then again by YouTube comedian John "Jack" Dougless(jacksfilms) in his YGS series. Now that I have, I gotta hand it to them.
While BBNG lll isn't exactly the best starting point, I found enjoyment in it still. The music is like the liquid matter where it takes the shape of the amount of chaos or smooth, more slowed down stuff. While jazz is far from my favorite genre, I can see why there may be some people that like this, it soothes the mind, body and soul. Also for any of you story writers or bookworms or just if you're looking for background music to play, I officially have you covered. You also have most, if not all of the classic jazz instruments like the double bass, saxophone, the jazz drum style, and somewhere in there there's a keyboard and piano. While I feel the music could be a bit more freestyle and more chaotic, it's probably because that's what I prefer but to each their own, though whatever your case may be, here you go. Listen to this band, listen to this album.
I give this a 7/10. I am the Grim Reaper, signing off.

Also be sure to check out the channels I mentioned at the beginning of this article if you're looking for new stuff. They both produce high quality content and both have alot of content as well.