Imaginations From The Other Side(1995) by Blind Guardian | Teen Ink

Imaginations From The Other Side(1995) by Blind Guardian

By theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida
theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida

Take me As I Am - James Labrie of Dream Theater

This 9 track wonder is the prequel to the bands newest album Beyond The Red Mirror, in 2015, 20 years later. Write from the getgo you can sense an epic journey even though it's only 50 minutes in length. The story here is when a team of fantasy leguers hunt for the remaining portals to the fantasy dimension so they can escape the drawn out lives,of science fiction(our world). The first track sets up the adventure ever so epically that you would wish to chant to the chorus. The next track, I'm Alive, is when the accenture fairly begins. We do have a couple of "singles" you could say like Script For My Requiem and A Past and Future Secret, the later if which sounds like The Bards Song.
If you've seen my review for Beyond the Red Mirror, you're going to love this album especially because its the prequel, the predecessor. The original.

The fact that its an awesome story and you can play it at a Ten Fair, makes it of something special. I have to give it an 8.5/10. This has been the Grim Reaper, signing off.
For an awesome will fit into any Renaissance Fair

My next review will be Metallica`s Ride The Lightning.