Mormon ­Tabernacle Choir Featuring David Archuleta: Glad Christmas Tidings | Teen Ink

Mormon ­Tabernacle Choir Featuring David Archuleta: Glad Christmas Tidings MAG

By Palrice8 PLATINUM, Lynn, Massachusetts
Palrice8 PLATINUM, Lynn, Massachusetts

"Face the downs and be grateful for the ups." - David Archuleta

Celebrate Christmas this year with the enchanting sounds of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, featuring David Archuleta, on their new holiday album, “Glad Christmas ­Tidings.”

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir alone is uplifting and full of holiday spirit in tracks such as “Three Dancing Carols” and “A Christmas Roundelay.” But if that's not enough, Archuleta lends his voice to half the songs on the album, and some have said his voice was made for Christmas music.

Already having released his own Christmas album, Archuleta takes on some different holiday tunes like “The Cat and the Mouse Carol” and “Los Pastores a Belen” (in Spanish), along with classics like “Joy to the World” and “Silent Night.” Archuleta always has a majestic yet joyful sound to his voice when singing holiday songs, and there's just something about him singing with the choir that's simply magical.

This album will captivate you and get you right in the holiday spirit.

BalladOfMonaLisa PLATINUM, Na, Other

To love and to be loved; to hurt and to be hurt. These are the ideals that make up humanity. ~Me (Lisa)

Precisely :)

BalladOfMonaLisa PLATINUM, Na, Other

Thank you sooo much for posting this. Too many people look down on us and this is truly a wonderful thing for you to do :)

on Dec. 10 2012 at 9:20 am
breona_was_here, Morriston, Florida

let me love you and I will love you until you learn to love yourself ... please let me love you I know your trouble dont be afraid just let me help ... let me love you and I will love you until you learn to love your self ...

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir is quite wonderful ... David Archuletta sang in it before he set out for his mission. I am in the Williston Ward ... and I don't care what people think about us ... at least we know it's true. Right?!

iam4evermyself PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois

"Hope. It is the only thing greater than fear. A little hope is effective. A lot of hope is dangerous. A spark is okay, as long as it's contained."

Thank you for the sugestion. I heard the songs and were quite intriged by it. Thx so much.

Potterhead_Is_amazing GOLD, Arvada, Colorado

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, so long as one remembers to turn on the light.

just out of curiosity; are you a mormon, and if you are cool!what ward are you in? im in the 1st ward

rhed31 said...
My favorite Christmas album. Nothing is better than David live.