Most Wanted by Hilary Duff | Teen Ink

Most Wanted by Hilary Duff

By TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"I feel that a hero is somebody who will stand up for their values and what they believe in and that can take any form. People that have values and have thought them through rather than those who just do what they’re told."-Skandar Keynes

"When it’

After two hit albums, one Christmas album and several appearances of soundtracks, Hilary Duff finally has a "Most Wanted" album. Featuring hits from both "Metamorphosis" and "Hilary Duff", plus songs which have appeared on movie soundtracks such as "A Cinderella Story" and "The Lizzie McGuire Movie", and three brand new songs written by Hilary Duff and "Dead Executives", this collection is a favorite for any fan of Hilary Duff.

Featuring the unique sounds of both "Metamorphosis" and "Hilary Duff", "Most Wanted" shares with fans the Hilary Duff of the past, the Hilary Duff of the present and with the brand new songs and sounds of "Wake Up", "The Beat of my Heart" and "Break My Heart", the album also introduces to fans the Hilary Duff to come. These songs give fans somewhat of a sneak peek of what to look forward to from this hit singer.

Several different versions of this "Most Wanted" album have been released, such as:

Target Exclusive-"Do You Want Me?" (from Sessions @AOL)/I Am

Collector's Signature Edition-
-Who's That Girl (acoustic)
-Jericho (remix 2005)
-Supergirl
-Party Up (remix 2005)

Japanese import #1-
-this album features a slightly different track listing and two remixes of "Wake Up"

Japanese import #2-
-this album features 19 songs and a bonus DVD featuring six music videos, rare interviews, promotional clips, the "making of", etc.

Australian import-
-Party Up (remix 2005)
-Someone's Watching Over Me
-Supergirl

Unless your reasoning for buying this album is purely to support Hilary Duff, I recommend borrowing this album from a friend. Don't get me wrong, the album is great, but if you have already bought "Metamorphosis" and "Hilary Duff" and the soundtracks to "A Cinderella Story" and "The Lizzie McGuire Movie", then you already have just about 80% of the album. So borrow it from a friend or download the three new songs/remixes.

But if you are buying the album to support Hilary Duff, feel free to buy it; you won't be disappointed.