Outta Here by esmee | Teen Ink

Outta Here by esmee

By Poet17 PLATINUM, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Poet17 PLATINUM, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

Be the change you want to be. ghandi

YouTube sensation Esmee Denters has huge shoes to fill. She was the first artist signed to Justin Timberlake's Tennman Record label. Now it is time for Esmee to show the world what she has on her debut album Outta Here. Will Esmee prove she is as talented as her mentor?

The first single is the title track Outta Here The song is a collaboration between Justin Timberlake and Polow Da Don. The song is a solid way to introduce Esmee to the masses. The track
is catchy and features a strong chorus.

Casanova is a duet between Esmee and Justin Timberlake. The track was a collaborative effort between Danja and Justin Timberlake. The song just does not live up to expectations. The song comes off as slightly even cheesy.

Bigger than the World leaked as a Justin Timberlake demo earlier this year. The song is produced and written by The Y's. The track lacks the impact of Justin Timberlake's original demo however it works.

StarGate and Justin Timberlake work together on Love Dealer. The song features a brief cameo from Justin Timberlake. The track features an interesting concept and sounds nothing like StarGate's previous work.

Victim is a collaboration between Esmee and Ryan Tedder from OneRepublic. The song is good and has the potential to be possibly another international chart topper from Ryan.

Gravity has the feel of a more upbeat version of Rihanna's Rehab and Justin Timberlake's What Goes Around. The song sounds shockingly similar yet it will probably be successful due to this as it is a solid track.

One of the better tracks off of Outta Here is the very soulful The First Thing. The track sounds almost completely foreign to the rest of the album. The song just works on so many levels.

Just Can't Have You is written by Johnta Austin and produced by StarGate. The track is more typical of what you expect from StarGate. The track might not be the most unique but it works.

Getting Over You is another solid mid to up-tempo track. The song is just very sonically interesting as there are so many changes found throughout the track.

this is the Esmee album hit and brand new artist coming from justin timberlake

pandaLICIOUS SILVER, Portland, Oregon

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” -Audrey Hepburn

Love this song! Glad u wrote about it! Good job! :)