Meet The Graham's | Teen Ink

Meet The Graham's

"Meet the Grahams" is styled like a poem, which is used as a "F U" to Drake. The song also reflects on how Drake is hiding his daughter from the world and also raising Adonis(Drake's son) wrong. After Drake's diss towards Kendrick came out, Kendrick released a premade diss track that was better and more interesting. Kendrick uncovers many secrets about Drake that could potentially ruin his career. Kendrick admits that Drake has a gambling addiction, substance addiction, drinking problem, and engaging in several s*x crimes. However, the biggest secret Kendrick released in his song is accusing Drake of having a daughter and hiding her from the rest of the world. Although we do not know for sure if this is true, this sparked many more conspiracies about the well-known rapper. An example of some of the lyrics Kenrick included are "You got gamblin' problems, drinkin' problems, pill-poppon' and spendin' problems." What makes "Meet the Grahams" unlike from any diss track is the fact that Kendrick had verses for everyone in Drake's family. He establishes this by starting off a new line with "Dear (someone in Drake's family)" and continues to insult Drake. For example, Drake first starts off the song by saying "Dear, Adnois I'm sorry that man is your father, let me be honest It takes a man to be a man, your dad is not responsive." This verse was targeted towards Adonis(Drake's son) and Kendrick wanted to address the fact that Drake is rarely present in his own son's life. The beef between Drake and Kendrick first started back in 2019 when J.Cole subtly dissed Kendrick Lamar in one of his songs. Kendrick responded with a diss track towards J.Cole and Drake. Drake responds with a album of diss songs towards targeting mostly Kendrick Lamar and a little bit of J. Cole. This is when Kendrick released the song "Meet the Grahams"

N/A