Keshi - understand reveew | Teen Ink

Keshi - understand reveew

May 23, 2023
By Anonymous

A man just singing about his problems with his wife, “Understand” by keshi is a song featured on the hit album “GABRIEL”. It is one of his most famous and most listened-to songs. ‘Understand’ is an Alternative/Indie type of song, it has such high pitched vocals and acoustic that come together to make this beauty of a song. Having a melodic and angelic vibe really makes the lyrics pop out. A song written for his fiance. For the first time, a problem which has become a solution,  a masterpiece.

“UNDERSTAND” is an ode to keshi’s own relationship with his fiancé, Mai. The song sonically carries a solo classical guitar with a string arrangement to back up its performance. Keshi’s elegant guitar riffs mixed with lofi drums and angelic vocals will always be a pleasant listening experience. The song captures the feeling of falling head-over-heels in love, with all the joy and fear that comes with it. The narrator expresses their desire to commit to this person, even though they may feel anxious about the potential repercussions. 

Ultimately, they recognize that they have found someone who truly understands them and they hope to take the relationship to the next level. It celebrates the power of understanding and connection between two people, which can be enough to overcome that initial uneasiness. Vocals with such control and poise that makes listening to every lyric sound angelic. 

Overall, I would recommend this song highly to anyone looking for new interest in songs or are striving to listen to something new. I believe that this type of music can be listened to by anyone as keshi is such a distinctive artist who has distinctive types so it can vary from what type you like. Keshi, a up and coming new generational talent, I definitely wouldn’t wanna miss out. 


The author's comments:

I am a huge keshi fan, I am from Chicago, IL. And I have been listening to music since i was 13. I love to play basketball and go to the gym.