The Hip And The Hop | Teen Ink

The Hip And The Hop

By AngieSoto BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada
AngieSoto BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada

Post Malone album Beerbongs & Bentleys had a lot of hit songs that made it to the top of the charts. Among the popular songs “Zak and Codeine” and “Sunflower” were also top hits and came out in the movie Spider-Man:Into the Spider-Verse. The meaning of “Zack and Codeine”talks about how Post Malone feels as successful as Zack and Cody in the show The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody.Since Zack and Cody lived in a luxury hotel and Post also lives in one. Post also throws parties just like Zack and Cody.

Post gets related to other artists a lot such as Lil Uzi, Lil Pump,21 Savage.The thing that makes Post Malone  diff'rent in a way is because he talks about things from his past each song he makes is specifically.For example the song “Psycho” Featuring Ty Dolla $ign Post talks about people liking him because of the fame and fortune he has gotten himself.He also talks about having a lot of money to the point where he can't even fold them he also brags about having grills.

Although the artist is really good in singing what most people don't know is that he is a self taught guitar artist. The song “Psycho Feat.Ty Dolla $ign” in the beginning of the song he brags about playing the guitar. Usually artist like to have problems with each other and start things Post is the opposite all he focuses on is his music. Instead of him taking his anger out on other celebrities he focuses on his music and makes music about his problems.

A Lot of people look up to Post his songs help millions of people.Although he gets lots of hate with people saying ”Over achiever” but he his proud to be where he is at.Once again he never fails to make a “banger”as the teenagers calls it now a days.

This album is a mixture of instrumental and hip hop. Now his other album Stoney has also popular songs to. Songs like “Congratulations”

“Go Flex”.The song congratulations he talks about how he worked so hard that other people don't have the dedication to work as hard as him.”I dreamed it all ever since I was young they said I wouldn't be nothing now they always say congratulations”

He first became famous in 2015 with his hit song “White Iverson” after that he dropped his album stoney.Post Malone had his name picked out since he was around 14 and 15 years old.Supposedly the name is after a famous professional basketball player “Karl Malone”.When he go the name post he just but it in a random rap generator.His worth is 14 million dollars.

In conclusion Post Malone is one of the best singers out here because so many people can relate to him. He has made a lot of people go through depression. Not a lot of artists can say that they have accomplished that in their music careers. His funky personality has all the girls drooling over him and making the guys wish they were him.