Britney Spears | Teen Ink

Britney Spears

Britney Spears is a Pop Legend.Yes, of course most people think she is a bad role model.But actually Britney Spears makes a good role model in a whole new way.For some one who started her rised to the top in her teens and continued to rise in her early adult years to a messed up and not impressive pop princess to going back to the top.Let's face it no one can say that her daddy or anyone did it for her,only Britney herself can go to gym,sing,dance and be a mom just with some pushing.
Ms.Spears is an entertainer,it's her job and she does it well.Britney is almost always featured in major weekly gossip magazines,ones which most people read aka a form of entertainment.Spears is a singer no matter what people say she is a singer and for the most part a good one.Sure some of her music and videos are inappropriate but lets face it her music is catchy and not all that bad.Britney is definelty a"put on a show kind of girl".Belive or not her concerts are amazing,i have been to only two.Her latest one and the oops i did it again tour,both were/are amazing.Her concerts keep you up on your feet with the skits,music and dancing, making you wonder if she's really human or a really realistic hologram.Britney Spears is definetly back on her game and i can't wait to see more of her and her achievments!

My inspiration for this argument is a writing assignment for english about what celeb you think is most inspiring and i know for a fact most of my high school peers will choose jonas brothers,miley cyrus,Demi Lovato and so on.Well i choose the real entertainer,Britney Spears.