Monsters Inc. | Teen Ink

Monsters Inc.

May 20, 2018
By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
678 articles 0 photos 8 comments

 Monsters Inc. is a great animated film and is one of the best to ever come out. Taking place in a world run by monsters, Monsters Incorporated is the largest scare factory. The top scarer there, James P. Sullivan, who goes by Sully, wants to break the all time scare record. His assistant, Mike Wazowski, who is a little green monster with one eye, is not very scary, and helps Sully, a big, blue furred monster with purple polka dots. Together the two best friends and roommates try to break the scare record, but when a little girl named Boo, who is a human, enters the monster world, their entire lives are changed. 

 This movie is an excellent, heart-warming, family-friendly movie and is one of the best animated movies to ever come out. The movie has some sad tones, and whenever a well done movie has some sad parts, the movie is built for success. This movie is very relatable, symbolic, and just an incredible movie for anyone and everyone. 


The author's comments:

There is a reason why this movie received a 96% from Rotten Tomatoes.