Friends | Teen Ink

Friends

May 16, 2018
By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
678 articles 0 photos 8 comments

 Friends is a television show that is one of the funniest shows to ever be made. With Ross, who is the brother of Monica, who is a Paleontologits, who managed to get married and divorced three times, while marrying a lesbian, who is always funny, Monica, who is Ross's sister, and is like a mom to all of the characters, Joey, who is the popular cool actor, who is very slick, and naturally dumb, always manages to spur up some humor, Rachel, who everyone wants to be like, and is very funny and a great friend, Chandler, who is very saracastic and always there to cause humor, who is also Joey's best friend, and Phoebe, who is the dumbest out of the group and always asks the best questions. 

 The show is about all of these characters adventures in terms of their daily lives, the places they go, the things they do, their dating lives, and what it is like to be alive in your mid-twenties in New York in the 1990s. Easily one of the best shows to ever be made, this show is bingable, hilarious, will never cease to amaze, and will forever surpass any and all expectations. 


The author's comments:

Perhaps the greatest comedy show of all time is Friends.