Daredevil | Teen Ink

Daredevil

May 15, 2018
By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
678 articles 0 photos 8 comments

 Daredevil is a movie based off of the Marvel superhero character Daredevil. This movie has the backstory of Daredevil and how he got his powers. Daredevil is a blind man, who has increased senses, especially hearing. His incredible hearing ability essentially gives him the ability to see, and is very cool to watch with the great visual effects that come with it. 

 This movie follows the story of Matt Murdock, who was blinded as a child. Matt is an attorney by day, and a vigilante, who fights crime, once the sun goes down. Daredevil helps to protect the streets of New York, and he especially helps the Hells Kitchen neighborhood area. 

 This movie is pretty good and displays Daredevil's abilities pretty good, but Ben Affleck as the Daredevil just is not believable. Ben does not play an accurate Matt Murdock, and this movie hurts because of this. But besides Ben Affleck's horrible acting skills as Daredevil, Daredevil is an exciting movie that is great to watch for non-superhero lovers and superhero lovers alike. 


The author's comments:

Daredevil is a blind attorney by day, and a fearsome crime fighting vigilante by night.