Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 | Teen Ink

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2

May 14, 2018
By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
678 articles 0 photos 8 comments

 Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is the second movie and the sequel in the Guardians of the Galaxy series. In the second adventure of Star-Lord, Gamora, Groot, Rocket, and Drak, they discover the father of Peter, and they learn more about his past. Meanwhile, Nebula is still alive and looking for revenge on Gamora. Not to mention that while all of this is happening, Thanos continues to get stronger with each moment. 

 This movie is very well done and clearly has hidden meanings with symbolism. The movie has a great ending, and is brilliantly done, but just is not as good as the first one. The themes on the importance of family are still here, but for the plot of this movie, it was a little too forced, in terms of humor. The directors just tried a little too hard. However, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is still a very good movie, and in terms of explaining the backstory of characters to help jump start other movies, this movie does its job and then some. 


The author's comments:

The sequel to the beloved Guardians of the Galaxy.