Avengers: Infinity War | Teen Ink

Avengers: Infinity War

May 8, 2018
By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
678 articles 0 photos 8 comments

Avengers: Infinity War is an excellent movie that combines the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Spiderman, and others to create a movie that does not just meet expectations, but procceeds to surpass the high bar instead. 

 

Josh Brolin, as Thanos, is execellent as the main antagonist, and most of the movie is of the heros attempting to stop Thanos from eliminating half of the world's population. All of the superheroes attempt to prevent Thanos from getting the six Infinity Stones, but as time wears on, this task increases in difficulty, until it reaches to the point where it is nearly impossible. 

 

The ending of this movie is fantastic and will leave the audience wanting more. There could not have been a better, more suspenseful ending to the movie then there is. The ending will leave the audience speechless, grasping for more. 


The author's comments:

After reading this article, people (who have not yet seen Avengers: Infinity War) will stop what they are doing and look to go see Avengers.