Blended | Teen Ink

Blended

By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey

Blended is a story of how two completely different families go on a trip to Africa "together" without realizing. One of the families is made up of the father, Adam Sandler, who has three daughters, and his wife recently died from cancer. The other family is a recently divorced mother who has two sons. The mother and the father meet on a date at Hooters, but the date goes horribly. This causes tension, at first, on the Africa trip, but throughout the vacation the families learn to lie, and eventually love the other. The families start to "blend" with each other.

Blended is a hilarious, family-friendly movie that will keep everyone laughing. The mood of the movie is fairly light, and also captures the true African escence. From parasailing to incredible safaris, this movie truly is magnificent to watch. After watching this movie, kids will be satisfied, some people will cry, and others will be booking trips to Africa.

After reading this article, people will want to watch Blended and experience the extraordinary film for themselves.