Frozen | Teen Ink

Frozen

April 17, 2014
By BobbiC GOLD, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
BobbiC GOLD, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
11 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Everybody must want to watch a movie who won two awards in the 86th Academy Awards. Watch “Frozen”, it is the best animated movie i've ever seen. Don't only take my word for that, best animated movie was one of the two awards it won. Still wondering who this movie is for, what is so great about their characters and why everybody sings their songs?

Ive talked to little kids and even adults about this movie, and their reply is always, “I loved it!” This movie is meant to be seen by all ages, whether it's kids, adults, or even grandparents. The story “Frozen” is just a heart-warming film.

The people who watch this movie fall in love with the characters. First Elsa, my favorite, is the snow queen. Elsa is a protective, kind-hearted girl. Second, Anna, elsa’s sister, one of her quotes that i liked was, “this is awkward! Not you're awkward, its just that we’re, i’m awkward, youre gorgeous, -- wait, what?”. Last we have Olaf, he is a snowman, yet he loves summer, warm hugs, his friends, and romance. Those characters that I mentioned are unforgettable, almost as unforgettable as their music.

“Frozen” is known for their music. A couple of my friends haven't got the chance to see the movie yet, but know the songs word-for-word. This film is most definitely a sing along movie. The songs are not only catchy, overall they are good songs that flow with the film.

This film has been proven that it is a good movie. Its scenes, characters, and songs make “Frozen” even more enjoyable. That being said, if you're reading this and haven't seen the movie, go see it! It will be a non-forgettable movie.