I Am Legend | Teen Ink

I Am Legend

I Am Legend

I am Legend was an incredible movie that keeps you on the edge of your seat during the whole movie. It is set in the near future in New York City when Robert Neville (Will Smith) is the last normal man after a virus is air born and if you do not die you become a mutant. Neville says himself “My name is Robert Neville. I am a survivor in New York City.” Neville is trying to find a cure to fix the mutants. The movie made you think about your life and how it can just disappear. This movie was filled with lots of action and lots of sadness.

I am Legend’s filming was amazing. During the day when Robert Neville was safe it was bright and full of animals, but during the night it was dark and fearful. This movie also used lighting and elements to its advantage. For example when the Anna (Alice Braga) saved Robert her car was a light in the dark.

This movie was so intense and deserved its PG-13. It was full of action and intense scenes and is not for children.

This movie is amazing and you will not be the same after you watch it. It was incredible and I suggest you watch it.