Wild Hogs | Teen Ink

Wild Hogs

Wild Hogs

The movie Wild Hogs, directed by Walt Becker, contains actors seen in many award winning movies. John Travolta from movies like Swordfish, Face Off, the famous Grease and Saturday Night Fever., Tim Allen from Home Improvement and Shaggy Dog, Martin Lawrence, Blue Streak and Bad Boys, And William H. Macy all captivate the viewers from the beginning of the movie.

We are taken through the everyday lives of the four grown men. We learn a lot about John Travolta’s character in just the beginning scene. We learn that he is getting a divorce but none of the other men know about it. Martin Lawrence’s character is dominated by his own wife. William H. Macy’s character is incapable of finding a woman because he is a nerd and klutz. Tim Allen’s character is getting old and realizes that his son is ashamed of his age.

All these men feel a need to escape and do what they all know how to do best, ride their motorcycles. On their road trip they come across a group of motorcyclists who consider them imitators. Defending themselves these four men cause trouble with fifty men, a symbolism for the issues they are encountering in their everyday lives. The families come to their rescue and everyone lives happily ever after. Ok maybe not but it almost seems that way.

The movie is well put. I don’t think there is anything wrong with it. It is a comedy, yet it touches an important point, which may affect any reader. I would recommend this movie to anyone whether a mid-life crisis is involved or not. This movie will guarantee laughter and a great insight to issues of age.

Mr.K said...
I loved this movie.It was the funniest movie ever about bikers.