Unleashed | Teen Ink

Unleashed

By WriterA.M. PLATINUM, Denver, Colorado
WriterA.M. PLATINUM, Denver, Colorado

"Ignore corruption and achieve perfection"- me

Unleashed is a rousing martial arts film with a surprisingly touching story. The film revolves around Danny the poor soul who has been brain washed and trained to be the ultimate killing machine. throughout the earlier scenes in the movie Danny is presented as a speechless ruthless son-of a gun, along with a couple of scenes that foreshadows an event later on that turns the movie into a truly dramatic tale of redemption.
Morgan Freeman of course gives a believeable performance as a blind piano tuner who develops a close relationship with Danny after his master apperantly dies. Jet Li does an amazing job as Danny, actually the entire cast does a fantastic job of breathing life into the movie.
And about the fight sequences man-o-man are they wicked! Of course if you are a viewer who frowns upon violence you can always kip through these scenes as you always see them coming before hand. This is a must see movie for not only for fans of Jet Li or martial arts films, but for movie lovers as a whole. Just forgive the weird concept of the collar.