Twilight VS Harry Potter | Teen Ink

Twilight VS Harry Potter

July 1, 2009
By YogaGirl SILVER, Williamstown, New York
YogaGirl SILVER, Williamstown, New York
9 articles 5 photos 59 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I can clearly see you're the daughter of a mother's aunt's grand-mother's uncle's father's grandaughter's daughter."~~~ "Wouldn't that make me a poptart?!"


Being a fan of both Twilight and Potter, this should be interesting.

Since I am basing this on the
movie(s) not the book, I'm going to tell you right now - Harry Potter is winning. The twilight movie was so fake sometimes that it just kind of made the movie loose it's 'sparkle'. Catherine Hardwickie (I don't know if I spelled her name right - sorry) was very talented, and the movie wasn't horrible... but it disappointed me. By fake, I mean some of the smallest things, like Bella Swan putting ketchup on her veggie burger (yeah, since when was she a vegan?!). Has anyone noticed how extremely FAKE that looks? You can see the end of the bottle and nothing's coming out, although she's shaking it. It makes it feel more like a joke than a movie scene.

Onto Harry Potter. I am NOT going to judge Daniel Radcliff (Harry Potter) on the play he just did (although that was EXTREMELY disturbing. something called Equu...? or something like that). In the movies, Harry is pretty great. The new one coming out is pretty cool looking - I mean, so many special effects!!!! Now, Jacob Black isn't wandering around in THAT movie, so Harry stands no chance AGAINST him (yet another one of my opinions)


The author's comments:
PS.) I am not dissing the Cullens. In fact, they are absolutely better than Potter... in the book. The movie I think was destroyed, sort of. So anyway, I guess I'll just have to wait and see how New Moon turns out.