Kingsman: The Secret Service | Teen Ink

Kingsman: The Secret Service

By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey

Kingsman: The Secret Service is a movie revolving around a British secret spy organization that works to fight crime. Gary Unwin, who's nicknamed "Eggsy," is headed for a life behind bars, and when he is arrested, a friend of his late father bails Gary out and recruits him to be a trainee in the same secret service that his father was a part of. Meanwhile, an unorthodox villain puts into action his very own diabolic plan that will solve the climate change problem for a great price.
 Everything about this movie is excellent, until the end. The ending is beyond ridiculous and essentially ruins the movie. Endings are meant to be the best part of any and all films, but this one was beyond lackluster. And it really is a shame, especially because everything leading up to the movie was fantastic. There was a good plot, cool visual effects, an original and unique idea, decent acting, and the movie was just enjoyable. But the ending was not. So, this movie is still worth watching but don't be surprised if the ending is a let down.