Spy Kids: All the Time in the World | Teen Ink

Spy Kids: All the Time in the World

June 22, 2018
By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
678 articles 0 photos 8 comments

 Spy Kids: All the Time in the World is the fifth movie in the "Spy Kids" series to come out. Marissa Cortez Wilson is a retired spy, but her kids don't know that. And neither does her husband. However, when a new evil mastermind called the Timekeeper threatens to take over the world, Melissa comes back into the spy world as the head of the defunct Spy Kids division. With the help of two ex-Spy Kids they battle the Timekeeper and try to save the world.


 This movie isn't just bad, it's horrible. It cannot be overstated how bad this movie is. If you're above the age of eight, it would be a miracle if you make it to the end. The ending is just dumb, the plot is just dumb, and the acting is just beyond words, not in a good way. This movie just has nothing that makes it good. In fact, coming up with a compliment for this movie should be a crime. This easily one the worst "Spy Kids" movie to ever come out and is absolutely a movie that should not be recommended. 


The author's comments:

This is one of the worst movies to ever be made.