Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling | Teen Ink

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling

(If you haven’t read and are interested or haven’t made it to book seven I suggest not reading this review)
If you are like me then that means you think vary logically, my mother talked me into reading the first Harry Potter book, I thought that I would hate this book series because I had heard so many bad things about it. After I read the the first book I decided I would the second book as well and if I didn’t like I would stop reading the series, little did I know that after reading the first and second book I would become adicted.

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows is the last book in J.K Rowling’s  Harry Potter series. This book is Harry Potter’s last adventure, and his life of being the chosen one, the chosen one is very important because they are the only one who is strong enough to rid the wizarding world of the dark lord also known as he-who-must-not-be-named, and Voldemort. Voldemort is a evil wizard not only wanting to take over the wizarding world but the muggle (human) world as well. in order for Voldemort to succeed Harry Potter must die, “ The prophecy said that one can not live while the other is alive.” this prophecy is referring to Harry Potter and Voldemort.This book is filled with death, sadness, and anger. Friends leave, protectors and companions die, innocent people and families get hurt, the fate of the world literally stands on a seventeen year old boys shoulders, will Harry succeed or will the world plunge into utter darkness.

This peice was inspired by The Harry Potter series