Tribulation Force by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins | Teen Ink

Tribulation Force by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins

September 22, 2017
By axel.araiza BRONZE, Arlington, Texas
axel.araiza BRONZE, Arlington, Texas
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Tribulation force: the continuing drama of those left behind is a very complex and yet a very good book for leisurely time. And the flow of the book is not that hard to pick up. This book also takes place during and after the rapture (apocalypse) and is very very interesting seeing how the world reacted during this time from the eyes of the authors. Which is why i really liked this novel. It is a book that if read will need some knowledge about some religion and some politics. This book is perfect for those who want a comprehensive read and who want to see what the world could be like during the apocalypse, and who want to see how the political situation would shape up like in the apocalypse. But i would say if you are paranoid about the apocalypse to take what is said in the book with a grain of salt. but the book overall was a very interesting read for me because i am not that religious to delve into a book on this scale but this book intrigued me and it sucked me into the book and for hours on end kept reading this book and kept getting the ideas like the one presented by this quote “He believed he was in love with her, if he knew what love was.”(Lahaye 152) because this shows that most people don't really know what love is. But i feel that you could get it if you know religion and politics on a minor scale. This book is the perfect read if you want a complex and comprehensive read if you are ever bored.