Race Hagen, Book Review of The Naturals: Jennifer Barnes | Teen Ink

Race Hagen, Book Review of The Naturals: Jennifer Barnes

April 1, 2016
By Im_THE_Hype BRONZE, Monroe, Wisconsin
Im_THE_Hype BRONZE, Monroe, Wisconsin
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

So imagine you could get into the head of anybody just by looking at them, you could tell how they felt what they want before they say it, well for Cassie this is her reality and she is able to do this the same but not as better as a FBI agent profiler. She lives with her large family in Denver, she works at a diner, then she meets a man he wants her to order food for him, she’s confused, she orders for him, he leaves a card for the FBI. Cassie is confused, she talks about this to her Grandma, she of course calls the number talks with the agent, and Michael, the man from the diner, Grandma threatens him, they leave in a private jet. Cassie meets Agent Briggs and Agent Locke. She meets three others there names, Lia she is a natural liar, Sloane she is a statistics calculator, and Dean he is also a natural profiler, and Michael he is a expression reader. Agent Locke trains Cassie in profiling better, and Dean helps some with the training. Agent Briggs and Locke went out for a case so the house was to the teenagers, they Lia decided they should play a game of truth or dare, ends with Cassie kissing someone and Michael doing ballet. The training was going great so they moved onto cold cases, old cases that have not been solved. This all I can say without spoiling anything too big. The book was good I liked the characters, in the book the way I read it makes it seem like the characters were real teens it seemed normal. I would recommend this book to people who like murder, and mystery. I would also recommend this book to people who also like series, there are four books, which I will not read. This book was forced upon me so I had no choice to read it. I didn’t learn anything from this book, mostly because it's murder mystery book so learning something from it might not be good, but I am not a professional book reader, so maybe if you read it you could prove me wrong but what can I say. My opinion on the book me not reading much, I didn’t like the book much it could have been a bit longer to kinda make the ending longer instead of ending off so quick it could have been about 100 pages longer but to end the book off great but it’s my opinion, and thats all i got to say.