Rain Regin by what books have authors!?!?! | Teen Ink

Rain Regin by what books have authors!?!?!

By AshMew BRONZE, Yale, Iowa
AshMew BRONZE, Yale, Iowa

"I remember that I am a knight of shadows, and I remember that you are the light in my darkness, and for that I thank you Aphmau, even if I loose your light to someone else."
~Laurence mine craft diaries rp series

RAIN REIGN BOOK REVIEW

I read the book Rain Reign by Ann M. Martin.  It was published by A. Feiwel and Friends, NY, 2014.  It's hard to find any good books let alone any amazing books.  Rain“There is no fluff here, just sophisticated, emotionally honest storytelling,” which makes it  Reign is definitely one of those amazing books.  It is like it’s said by Kirkus Reviews, Rain Reign is a definite page turner.

This fiction book is about a girl named Rose who lives in New York and on a farm.  Rose has asperger autism let alone a hot headed father.  One day her Father, Wesley, brings home a stray dog he found behind the bar during a storm.  Rose decided to name her Rain because she was found in the rain and rain has two homonyms (rain, reign).  Now you are probably thinking this is one of those dog saved the family or world or whatever, but it's not.  On the night of “a superstorm known as Hurricane Susan”, says the news, Rose's dad “accidentally” let Rain out.  After Rain has been gone for a while Rose and her uncle come up with a search and rescue kind of plan.  Now I don't want to spoil any more but let's just say Rain DID have a family before she belonged to Rose.

Rain Reign is a very unique book because when the characters feel strong emotions you seem to feel them as well but that is also just what Ann does with all her pieces she makes the books seem real because like all her other books was based off of something she witnessed on her own.  I also loved this book because any aged person could read this because it shows different sides to the story depending on how old you are, most young kids would always side with Rose while a grown woman or man would see why her father would do the things he did.

Rain Reign by Ann m. Martin is probably one of the best books i have ever read.  Rain Reign is almost like Eight Keys by Suzanne LaFleur because both girls only have one parent, their father, and they both wonder about their mother. Now before you go, I just want to say that you will not regret reading the amazing book and it is a definite 10 out of 10