the hobbit by J.r.r Tolkien | Teen Ink

the hobbit by J.r.r Tolkien

By justin fleming BRONZE, Enterprise, West Virginia
justin fleming BRONZE, Enterprise, West Virginia

The hobbit is a small human-like creature that’s stays in his house and is very lonely and stays to himself.  One morning his house is filled with dwarves and a wizard. They want him to go on an adventure to steal back the mountain of that Thorin’s grandfather lived in years and years ago. On the adventure the objective was to take back the mountain and take all of its treasures back from the dragon of smaug.

In the story the adventure takes many twists and turn and changes dramatically.  When I say it changes I mean many of the die in the battle of five armies at the close end of the book. Those who die are pretty important in the story because one of them is Thorin. Others are fili and kili which also died in the battle of five armies at the end of the book.

If I was a person reading this book I would highly recommend it if you like unexpected and good adventures. I think it would be better for middle aged people because it has middle aged and older aged people in the book. In the book it also has many of other types of people in the book that might interest you like, goblins, Gollum, real humans and dwarves.

In my personal opinion of this book it is decent in aspects of how is it told. I would read it again if I had too. I would read The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien because I think it is very well written and is just an all-around great book to read.

I read the Hobbit and kinda liked it.