Percy Jackson: The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan | Teen Ink

Percy Jackson: The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan

May 2, 2014
By claybabes BRONZE, Scottsdale, Arizona
claybabes BRONZE, Scottsdale, Arizona
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
YOLO


The Last Olympian Review

Rick Riordan’s Percy Jackson: The Last Olympian was an outstanding book! This last book of the Percy Jackson series was about the half-bloods preparing to fight the Titans and Kronos. Kronos’ army is extremely strong and gets even stronger with every half-blood and god he recruits. Kronos is on his way to Mt. Olympus, which is located in New York City. Percy must stop the Lord of Time before Kronos gets to him.

The author of this book, Rick Riordan, uses great detail and vivid imagery to help him write such a wonderful book. He portrays an escape from reality while Percy takes an adventure, trying to stop the Lord of Time. While Percy is on his mission, I forgot about my life and felt as if I was living his. What Percy goes through is exciting, causing the reader to keep turning pages and never putting the book down. Rick Riordan is also detailed in his artistic details while describing scenes within the book. This provides pleasurable moments within the writing. Percy experiences insane adventures that leave the reader with a vivid imagination.

Percy Jackson: The Last Olympian is such a well written novel. I believe this book should be read by all who are seeking a heart racing, mind blowing experience. I can now say this is one of my favorite reads.