The Fellowship of the Ring by J. R. R. Tolkien | Teen Ink

The Fellowship of the Ring by J. R. R. Tolkien

By ShortyBH BRONZE, Bangor, Maine
ShortyBH BRONZE, Bangor, Maine

The Lord of the Boring

The Fellowship of the Ring by J. R. R. Tolkien is a book about adventure and mystery. This book has many cliffhangers, for example, when Gandalf stayed behind at Moria to allow the others to escape and continue their journey. Before get into the book more, finishing introducing the book. The Fellowship of the Ring was published by Tolkien One in July of 1954 in the UK. The main character of the book was Frodo Baggins, nephew of the great Bilbo Baggins. The Fellowship of the Ring is a book about Frodo Baggins’ journey to Mordor to destroy the One Ring. Biblo stole it from Gollum in The Hobbit, and now in this book gave it to him to destroy. On the way him, Sam and Pippin face many obstacles along the way. This causes problems for the team because one of the obstacles is escaping the ..., well I won’t tell you that, I’ll let you find that out on your own.

In my opinion, I didn’t really like this book. This book didn’t seem to grab me as The Hobbit did. It was very boring, with too much detail, which made this book a very long book.

My favorite part in the book was when Gandalf and the team were in mines of Moria and Gandalf told the others to leave. I liked this because he was being very kind to risk his own life for the life of everyone in the party.

This was a book review on The Fellowship of the Ring J. R. R. Tolkien