Hostage by Willo Davis Roberts | Teen Ink

Hostage by Willo Davis Roberts

Has their been a robbery in your neighborhood?, Hostage, written by Willo Davis Roberts, is about an 11 year old girl, named Kaci, she goes home to get her medicine during school while robbers are in the process of robbing her house. “What should I do?” she says. She hides, the robbers eventually find her, then her neighbor Mrs. Barducci says” what’s going on?”, so she goes to kaci’s house to see what’s going on. The robbers spot her and lock kaci & Mrs. Barducci in the back of a trailer truck, in the middle of know where. Will they get out? Read the book to find out!
Hostage is one of the 90 books that Willo Davis Roberts wrote! She lives in Washington with her husband, spends time writing books. Hostage is rated 5 stars *****, this book is not only a Mystery~ book, it teaches kids not to get near a problem, guys & girls that are in middle school would enjoy reading this book. It is one of my favorites, & I highly recommend it! ☺

well maybe some people don like to read and just wanna get there project done and over wit like me!(:

momopacololo said...
a review should have more detail about what happend in te book

cruciocinna said...
or some people should just read the book themselves.

When you write a review you should really say where the book take place at because some people, like me, would like to know things like that for book projects.