The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella by Stephanie Meyer | Teen Ink

The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella by Stephanie Meyer

By JeffN GOLD, Moore, Oklahoma
JeffN GOLD, Moore, Oklahoma

"God Put Us Here On This Carnival Ride, We Close Our Eyes, Never Knowing Where It Will Take Us Next..." Carrie Underwood--Carnival Ride

If you are a true Twilight, Edward, or Jacon fan, then you will know of Stephanie Meyer's new hot release, "The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella". The book has just hit stores and online since Stephanie is letting the book be read by many of her fans for free at www.BreeTanner.com.
Let's just say I COULD NOT PUT THE BOOK DOWN!It took me four hours to read and my eyes were glued to the computer screen reading every single word.
This book is set in the prviously released book "Eclipse" where an army of vampires have been created in the city of Seatle. Bree Tanner is one of those vampires, and this her story as a vampire of her short second life into the world that was ended by the Volturi if you have read Eclipse.
The book was amazing and Stephanie Meyer never fails to give what her readers want, which is vampire love and gets right to the violence of a true vampire.
My only problem with this novella is that Stephanie could have written more and given more detail on certain spots in the book. I feel that she could've made this into a full blown out novel with 300 pages or more. The story line was complex and she could've written way more. Sometimes I felt like the novella was taking short cuts and going to fast when honestly you can slow down and give detail and tell your readers what's going on.
Saddness is what you will feel at the end of this book. Hell, maybe you will even have anger. But this novella is a great one, and if you are a true Twilight fan, or even a lover of Stephanie Meyer books like I am, you will not be dissapointed in this. Stephanie Meyer delievers again and this Novella is too good to give up.
So if I were you, head straight to www.BreeTanner.com and read now while it's free. This offer is limited.