The Wheel of Time series | Teen Ink

The Wheel of Time series MAG

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

The Wheel of Time is a series about Rand al'Thor and his journey to save his world.With the Dark One (the evil of his planet) trying to free himself fromimprisonment, Rand al'Thor learns it is his destiny to defeat the Dark One atTarmon Gai'don (the last battle). As the seal on the Dark One's prison becomesweaker, Rand al'Thor's magic becomes more powerful. But, because of a taint puton men's magic by the Dark One before he was sealed away, Rand al'Thor alsostarts to lose his sanity. Rand must keep it before the Dark One frees himself inorder to defeat him. This is Rand's destiny, but will it be fulfilled?

Notonly is the Dark One a problem, but his minions, the Forsaken, are powerfulmagicians. They were sealed away with the Dark One, but as the seal weakens, theyescape. On Rand's quest to defeat the Dark One, he must also defeat the Forsaken.If he doesn't, they will destroy him.

The series also tells the tales ofRand's friends and how they help him in his quest to defeat the Dark One withtheir special abilities like super strength and magic. With the help of hiscompanions, Rand manages to live through his adventrues.

The Wheel of Timeseries has suspense, conflict, love and irony. These elements keep readers'attention and add twists.

I recommend this series to those who lovefantasy, adventure and magic. With a complex story line, suspense, and a longescapade, these ten books - each more than 700 pages - will keep you entertainedand thrilled with hours of exciting reading.

i love this !

Holly-la said...
The best series I have ever read, I completely agree.