The Tomorrow Code by Brian Falkner | Teen Ink

The Tomorrow Code by Brian Falkner

December 16, 2009
By CaseyMick SILVER, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
CaseyMick SILVER, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Ready for a really intense book? Well if you read The Tomorrow Code you will find that book. Once you start reading you don’t want to put it down. The Tomorrow Code is full of Sci-Fi adventure and modern action. Brian Falkner’s first U.S. book is one of the best books I have ever read. He makes you feel like you are with the characters through out the book. The reason I think The Tomorrow Code is a great book is because it has a lot of action, adventure, and thrill. The Tomorrow Code is a great book. It is a good book because the author makes you forget the world around you and pulls you into the book. It is filled with lots of action. An example of this is when Fatboy and Tane steal a fire truck to get away from the evil “fog”. This book is also filled to the brim with adventure! One example of this is when Tane and Rebecca buy a sub and use it to sneak onto a private island. This book also has thrill. An example from the book of this is when Tane and Rebecca are caught by the military and to escape them they dive off of a navy ship.
The main characters are Tane Williams and Rebecca Richards. They go on amazing adventure with Tane’s brother Fatboy. They break onto a private island, fight the mysterious “fog”, and receive messages from there future-selves. I think The Tomorrow Code is a good book because it is mostly realistic and has a lot of adventure. It is mostly realistic because just like in real life sonar bounces back, water flows down hill, and a million dollars is a lot of money. It has a lot of adventure by that Tane and Rebecca have to break onto an island. I would suggest this book to anyone who likes sci-fi books and is over the age of twelve.